Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Take that...


...you bad bad dance floor!!! I went country dancing a few weeks ago and the dance floor was making me look bad. It kept making my feet go all crazy and miss the steps. It kept making my arms go in the wrong direction. It kept making me pull all these weird faces and finally I couldn't take it any more!!!! I decided it needed a spanking....and I hit it as hard as I could.
Ok, so maybe it wasn't the dance floor's fault that I have no rhythm and I actually tripped on my second left foot and fell. HA!

2 comments:

Cari said...

oh my...that is the hugest bruise ever! when you told me you had a big bruise i was thinking one tenth of that size.

ashlee said...

I had a bruise identical to that one in February...there is still a "ghost bruise" in it's place!!! I fell on some ice while taking pictures. My bruise was in the EXACT same place even!!! Anyways, I hope you recover quickly!!