Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Sunshine


I've decided that there is something very magical about sunshine (I'm not talking about the frying in the sun till you can see the wrinkles kinda sunshine, but more of the get your daily dose of vitamin D kinda thing) and today is a perfect day...second only to a sunny day in Hawaii.


Here's how it has gone so far.... I woke up early (7:35 am) and hit the gym (my favorite gym class is on Saturday morning). After class, I walked outside to find a beautiful sunny morning. I just took a deep breath and tried to soak it all in. I came home and made some blueberry pancakes...YUM! (except I might have burned a couple of them). Now I'm sitting in my bed catching up on emails and the sunshine is pouring through my window. I have a couple of chores to get out of the way and then it is off for a bike ride and more sunshine!!!! I love love love it!

1 comment:

ashlee said...

I am totally with you on this one! Maybe it's the whole "growing up in California" thing...but something about the end of winter and that sun coming out is energizing!