Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What's the Sign for Blog?

Considering the fact that I spend my whole lunch hour eating and blog stalking, I thought I would be a fairly good blogger...you know the kind of blogger that posts something new and exciting almost daily...boy was I WRONG!

This feels about the same as when I signed up for an American Sign Language class at BYU. Prior to attending my first class that semester, I had convinced myself that ASL was a hidden talent of mine and that I was going to be a natural. Ha! WRONG AGAIN! Turns out I was the second worst in the class (ok, i don't know that for sure, but there was a boy that was really really bad and I'm just hoping I was a little better than him)!

The good news about this all is that despite my weak attempts at being an ASL master...I still managed to pull a good grade in that class. So, even though i'm not being graded on my blogging skills, I think I can pull through this blogging slump and improve my blogging ways! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can so relate. I thought ASL would be so intuitive...I know I was the worst in the class and promptly switched to Spanish the following semester!