Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas is in the air and I just can't get enough of it!



I opened one of my Christmas presents early (at the request of the gift giver), so that I could enjoy it for the rest of this season... AND I love it!!


We had a Christmas party one Friday night and my roommate Melissa was sporting some festive reindeer gear.





All these pictures are all jumbled in here and I can't figure out how to move them. Anyway, these couple of pictures are from the Festival of Trees. There was a fancy glass blown tree that was rumored to have sold for $40,000.



The snow was dumping out of the sky one night, so I thought I would take a picture. We get way more snow now that we moved up closer to the base of the mountains.

2 comments:

Greg Erin Sydnee and Josh said...

I found your blog! I love it! It is so fun to see what you are up to! I love you Mindy. We need to get together more often. It was so fun to see you last night! I've done the activities com. thing. Greg and I were just the chairs when they put us both in Elders quorum presidency and Young Womens presidency. I thought I was getting out of something. Boy was I wrong! I miss the activities com. So enjoy it! Merry Christmas! Aunti E

Nana said...

Twas the night before Christmas Eve and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a very large mouse. The stocking was layed on the hearth with care. I hopes that one day soon we'd all be able to share in a day of Merriment and fun. A family affair possibly without any sun. See you soon. Love, Mom