Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Someday I'm gonna be a trend-setter!!!

When I was collecting my talents in Heaven, I think I forgot to go through the line marked 'STAYING UP ON THE LATEST TRENDS'. (i'm not even kidding about this...everytime I think I've found something new I find out I'm like 6 months behind). Instead, I think i got confused and walked through the 'ANYTHING GOES' line twice!!!

So i'm probably way behind on this, but how cool is this app?!
I can test hearing from my iphone (if I had one, but I don't- NOT.EVEN.CLOSE. My old skool free phone knows how to call and text. period. nothing more-not even the internet).







And my research (sample size, n=1) shows that the results are kind of legit (the low frequency hearing thresholds were a little worse by the iphone than a sound booth, but close).





I'm just sayin...once I get my iphone (give me a couple years to break down the 'anything goes' part of me) I just might start working from home!!! :)





p.s. Truth be told, I hear the iphone 4s actually is something else and now I really really want one, like sooner than later!


p.s.s. Here is the link http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/uhear/id309811822?mt=8








2 comments:

kaylinannette said...

You are so funny!! I love so many things about this post. =)

Aubrey said...

my philosophy is single working girls can have luxuries like i phones...do it!