Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer of Races!



I'm counting down the days until my first bike race ever!!! I would say my first race ever, but I once got tricked into running the Turkey Trot...SARA!

Anyway, I've been very excited about getting into biking. And very excited about this race on Saturday. Unfortunately, as I was getting all geared up for it (having my bike adjusted at a bike shop) I learned that this is actually a "ride" and not a "race." Funny.

The good news is that I WILL be racing in a few more weeks.....running in the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay. (more on that when it gets here).




Let me finish this post with a picture from tonight...I had just gotten home from a 23 mile ride with my roommates (third time riding that trail since saturday). LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

jen said...

Wow! Go Mindy!

Liesel said...

Mindy that's awesome! I just got into cycling too and I'm doing my first triathlon in July! I'm a little nervous.

Jake & Bev said...

How did the race go? Are you ready for this weekend? Hopefully we will run into each other at some point.