Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blast from the Past

So I know these pictures are from Halloween and it is now 2010, but if you are anything like me it will probably take another month or so before my brain learns to write 2-0-1-0 and not 2-0-0-9, so I figured I'm still okay to post these.

My roommates and I went as the clue characters. Our newest roommate (not pictured here) is a professional photographer, so she did this little mini photo shoot for us after our Halloween festivities. (I was the one working the camera for her portion of the photo shoot, but I had the camera turned the wrong way, so her pictures were no good)!

Enjoy!




3 comments:

Melissa said...

I hate you for posting this picture of me.

kaylinannette said...

I love you for posting that picture of Melissa. ha. She posts ugly pictures of me ALL the time.

Sara said...

What a cute idea!!! You guys look great!!! SOOOOO Sad I missed all of you! Call me. Sara